The deadline for submission of official documents to the UNECE secretariat is 27 January 2017 (twelve weeks prior to the session).
11. The expert from Germany introduced ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRSG/2017/6 to fully align (a) the provisions for the headform test with deceleration measurement and (b) the test of resistance to abrasion with those of the corresponding standard ISO 15082:2016-11. He added that the main amendments according to this standard were the addition or modification of important test details, the correction of the headform calibration values and the introduction of abrasion reference materials; the latter combined with an abrasive-wheel qualification and a correction calculation (for plastic materials only). GRSG welcomed the proposal and noted some minor editorial corrections. Following the discussion, GRSG adopted ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRSG/2017/6 and requested the secretariat to submit it to WP.29 and AC.1 as draft Supplement 6 to the 01 series of amendments to UN Regulation No. 43 for consideration at their November 2017 sessions.
12. The expert from CLEPA presented ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRSG/2017/8, proposing to clarify in Figure 2a of Annex 21 the lateral limits of any opaque obscuration. GRSG noted general support and adopted the proposal. The secretariat was requested to submit it to WP.29 and AC.1 as part (see para. 11 above) of draft Supplement 6 to the 01 series of amendments to UN Regulation No. 43 for consideration at their November 2017 sessions.
13. The expert from France proposed to align the French and English version of Revision 3 of UN Regulation No. 43 (GRSG-112-07-Rev.1). GRSG adopted the proposal as reproduced in Annex II to this report and requested the secretariat to submit it to WP.29 and AC.1 as Corrigendum 6 to Revision 3 and as Corrigendum 1 to Revision 4 of UN Regulation No. 43 for consideration at their November 2017 sessions.
14. The expert from OICA introduced GRSG-112-29 to correct some inconsistencies in Annex 21, Table 2 and to align it with Global Technical Regulation No. 6 on safety glazing. GRSG welcomed the proposal and agreed to resume its consideration at the next session on the basis of an official document.
15. The expert from France reported on the work progress of the task force to align the French and English versions of UN Regulation No. 43. He volunteered to submit concrete proposals at the next GRSG sessions.