You can restrict, block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings but that may mean that the website won't work properly, especially for things like signing in and accessing your custom pages and settings.
For more information about cookies and their impact on you and your browsing visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored on your device.
Please note, if you choose to block all cookies, our site may not perform as well as intended.
Rather than blocking all cookies, you can choose to only block third-party cookies which will still allow our website to function as intended.
How to manage cookies on your PC
To enable cookies on our website, follow the steps below.
- Click "Tools" at the top of your browser and select "Settings".
- Click "Show advanced settings", scroll down to the section "Privacy" and click "Content Settings."
- Select "Allow local data to be set". To only acept first-party cookies, check the box next to "Block all third-party cookies without exception".
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click "Tools" at the top of your browser and select "Internet Options", then click the "Privacy" tab.
- Click "Tools" at the top of your browser and select "Options".
- Then select the "Privacy" icon.
- Click the "Cookies" and select "Allow pages to create a cookie."
- Click the gear icon at the top of your browser and select "Settings".
- Click "Save".
How to manage cookies on your Mac
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- Click on "Explorer" at the top of your browser and select "Settings".
- Scroll down to the "Cookies" section in the "Received Files".
- Select "Do not ask."
Safari on OSX
- Click "Safari" on the top of your browser and select "Settings".
- Click the "Privacy" and then "Enable cookies."
- Select "only the pages you have visited."
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click "Mozilla" or "Netscape" at the top of your browser and select "Settings".
- Scroll down to the "Cookies" under "Privacy & Security".
- Select "Allow cookies only to the original site."
- Click "Menu" on the top of your browser and select "Settings".
- Then select "Options" tab and the "Advanced".
- Select "Enable cookies."