10. GRE reviewed and unanimously adopted the pending amendment proposals so as to consolidate the existing Regulations before they are frozen and superseded by three new Regulations that are in drafting:
- ECE/TRANS/WP.29/ 2013/69,
- ECE/TRANS/ WP.29/2013/751,
- ECE/TRANS/WP.29/ 2013/86,
- ECE/TRANS/WP.29/ 2013/923,
- ECE/TRANS/ WP.29/2014/31,
- ECE/TRANS/WP.29/ GRE/2013/55/Rev.1,
- ECE/TRANS/ WP.29/GRE/2015/16,
- ECE/TRANS/WP.29/ GRE/2016/11,
- and Annex IV to ECE/TRANS/ WP.29/GRE/75.
The secretariat was requested to consolidate these proposals, according to the principle ‘one WP.29 document per Regulation’, and to submit them to WP.29 and the Administrative Committee of the 1958 Agreement (AC.1) for consideration and vote at their March 2017 sessions. The experts from GTB
volunteered to assist the secretariat by verifying the consolidated amendment proposals.
|1||Except for the part which was already adopted by WP.29 as ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2013/75/Rev.1 and Add.1 (note by the secretariat).|
|2||Except for the part which was already adopted by WP.29 as ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2013/90/Rev.1 (note by the secretariat).|
|3||Except for the part which was already adopted by WP.29 as ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2013/92/Rev.1 (note by the secretariat).|
|4||Except for the part which was already adopted by WP.29 as ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2013/93/Rev.1 (note by the secretariat).|
|5||Except for Section B on Regulation No. 45 which was already submitted to WP.29 as ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2016/77 (note by the secretariat).|
34. GRE addressed this issue in conjunction with agenda item 4 (para. 10 above).