66. The GRBP Chair reported on the results achieved by GRBP during its sixty-eighth session (for details, see the report of the session ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRB/66).
67. In particular, the GRBP Chair mentioned that GRBP had adopted new series of amendments to UN Regulations Nos. 9 (Noise of three-wheeled vehicles) and 92 (Replacement exhaust silencing systems for motorcycles).
68. The GRBP Chair also requested WP.29 to extend the mandates of IWG on ASEP until September 2020 and of IWG on QRTV GTR until December 2019. WP.29 agreed.
69. The GRBP Chair also sought the views of WP.29 on the scope of a new draft resolution on road surface labelling. WP.29 encouraged GRBP to consult the road construction industry, to continue work on this, and to report back to WP.29 in due course. WP.29 noted that, at this stage, it would be premature to anticipate the eventual legal form of this resolution which, for example, could be kept as a reference document.
70. WP.29 noted that GRBP had re-elected Mr. S. Ficheux (France) as Chair and Mr. A. Bocharov (Russian Federation) as Vice-Chair for the year 2019.