15. GRE adopted ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRE/2010/27, not amended. The secretariat was requested to submit the proposal to WP.29 and AC.1 at their November 2011 session, as draft Supplement 2 to the 04 series of amendments to Regulation No. 19, as part of (see para. 6) draft Supplement 8 to the 04 series of amendments to Regulation No. 48, as draft Supplement 2 to the 01 series of amendments to Regulation No. 98, as draft Supplement 10 to Regulation No. 113 and as draft Supplement 2 to the 01 series of amendments to Regulation No. 123.
16. GRE noted that WP.29 at its November 2010 session referred back ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2010/107 and ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2010/107/Corr.1 to GRE for further consideration (see ECE/TRANS/WP.29/1087, para 62). GRE adopted ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2010/107, as amended by Annex IV to this report, ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRE/2011/17, not amended (superseding ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2010/107/Corr.1 and para. 2.7.27. of ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2010/107). The secretariat was requested to submit both proposals to the November 2011 sessions of WP.29 and AC.1 as draft Corrigendum 4 to the 04 series of amendments to Regulation No. 48.
17. GRE considered ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRE/2011/27, introducing mandatory automatic levelling for headlamps (superseding ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRE/2011/2 and ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRE/2011/22). The proposal received comments from the experts of GTB (GRE-65-03 and GRE-65-17) and OICA (GRE-65-16) among others. GRE adopted ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRE/2011/27, as amended by Annex IV to this report. GRE agreed that this adoption was subject to the development of a further proposal to be prepared by the expert from GTB who would lead a comprehensive study of the whole issue of glare and visibility during night-time driving. Accordingly, it was agreed in case the results of the study revealed alternatives to the adopted mandatory requirements for automatic leveling and cleaning, the provisions of Regulation No. 48 would be re-examined at any time during the 90 months transitional period provided by ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRE/2011/27. It was further agreed that, while the study would be managed by a dedicated working group based on the GTB structure, participation would be open to any GRE expert wishing to contribute. The secretariat was requested to submit ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRE/2011/27 to WP.29 and AC.1 at their November 2011 sessions as draft 06 series of amendments to Regulation No. 48.
18. GRE adopted ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRE/2011/3, not amended. The secretariat was requested to submit ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRE/2011/3 as draft Supplement 7 to Regulation No. 99 to WP.29 and AC.1 at their November 2011 session.
19. The expert from Poland introduced GRE-65-13-Rev.1 through a presentation (GRE-65-30). GRE requested the secretariat to distribute GRE-65-13-Rev.1 with an official symbol at its October 2011 session. GRE also agreed to consider ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRE/2011/24 under this item, instead of agenda item 5(i). Finally, GRE agreed to refer the proposal to the dedicated working group of GTB (see para. 17).