84. The secretariat informed the World Forum about the latest update of the status of the 1958 Agreement, based on ECE/TRANS/WP.29/343/Rev.26, as corrected, that contains the information received by the secretariat up to 20 October 2018, available on the WP.29 website. WP.29 noted that contracting parties should notify the secretariat about any amendments needed to the status document via the new established online database only.
85. WP.29 noted the introduction of a new layout for the ECE/TRANS/WP.29/343/Rev.26 document. Only Part II and Annexes II and III would be issued for the June and November sessions. Part I and Annex I were accessible online via a website application. The full document would be issued at each March session.
86. The secretariat reported on the development of an extension for information on applications of former versions of UN Regulations by contracting parties of the web-based application on the exchange of information on nominated Technical Services and Type Approval Authorities.
87. The expert from IMMA welcomed the development of this application and asked whether it could be extended to provide information on the minimum level of stringency applicable in the territory of the contracting parties.
88. The secretariat confirmed that the extension under development was aimed to provide information relevant for limited IWVTA (L-IWVTA) and hoped that it could be available online by the end of 2018.