71. The Chair of GRVA, Mr. B. Frost (United Kingdom) reported to WP.29 on the results of its first session (for more details see the report of the session ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRVA/1).
72. WP.29 noted the readiness of GRVA to work on items related to active safety, Advanced Driver Assistant Systems (ADAS), automation and connectivity. The Chair of GRVA referred to the discussions under agenda item 2.3.
73. WP.29 invited GRVA to envisage follow-up activities for the Task Force on Cyber Security and Over-the-Air issues, and to present them at the March 2019 session of WP.29.
74. WP.29 agreed to extend the mandate of the IWG on Advanced Emergency Braking Systems (AEBS) by one year, until September 2019.
75. WP.29 noted the election of Mr. Frost as Chair for the GRVA session in 2019. WP.29 agreed that GRVA would proceed with the election of Vice-Chair(s) in January 2019.