31. WP.29 agreed with the proposals of the IWG and (a) requested that GRRF address the work item on Data Storage System for Automated Driving (DSSAD), (b) extend the mandate of the group until March 2020 and (c) adopt ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2018/2 with the following modifications:
- Page 2, paragraph 1, sentence 2, amend to read: “These principles may be treated as guidelines for developing new regulations related to automated driving systems at WP.29”
- Page 3, Table, Column 3, Line “Outline of Classification”, the footnote (shown by an asterisk * and associated with the words “Operational Design Domain (ODD)”) shall be deleted (along with its content below the main text);
- Page 11, endnote, amend to read: “The positioning of these functional categories in this table are subject to further consideration by UNECE WP.29.”
32. WP.29 requested that the secretariat prepare a consolidated version of this document.