Proposal for amendments to Regulation No. 106
Download in .pdf format
Download in .docx format
- amend para 6.1.2. to align the wording to the headers in Annex 5 and to correct the reference to the footnote
- amend para 6.2.1. to restore corrent references after renumbering made during recent Supplements
- amend Annex 5, Table 5 to add the value for the Overall diameter (D) in column (*) that applies to tyres marked with classification code “I-3”.
- amend Annex 5, Table 6, Note 1 to clarify use of the ‘IMP’ and ‘IND’ suffixes for agricultural implements and construction vehicles, respectively.
- add a footnote to Annex 5, Table 7 is the to introduce the appropriate formulae in the Regulation (instead of via Annex 5)
- correct cross-references in Annex 7 following the introduction of three new paragraphs in Supplement 15
- amend Annex 7, Part A to conform with Tire and Rim Association (TRA) specifications for code designated diagonal tyres with speed symbol A8.
6 July 2017
Proposal Status: Superseded
GRRF/2018/6 | Proposal for amendments to Regulation No. 106
Working Party on Brakes and Running Gear | Session 84 | 19-22
32. The expert from ETRTO introduced ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRRF/2017/18 as complemented by GRRF-84-17 proposing the addition of a number of tyre sizes. The expert from ETRTO volunteered to prepare a revised proposal addressing the comments received for the February 2018 session of GRRF.