77. The World Forum noted that ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2018/165, Proposal for amendments to Schedule 4 of the 1958 Agreement had remained on the agenda because not all Contracting Parties were in the position to take a vote on this matter during the November 2018, 176th session of the World Forum. WP.29 also noted that ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2017/131, Revision 3 of the 1958 Agreement – questions and answers, was revised based on WP.29-176-22, and issued as ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2017/131/Add.1, a working document for the current session, in order to secure translation of the additional questions and answers content contained in WP.29-176-22 into the official ECE languages.
78. The representative of the Russian Federation sought guidance from WP.29 concerning national administrative and organisational setups (mechanisms) such as a ‘Technical Secretariat’ for e.g. the electronic exchange of information required by Revision 3 of the 1958 Agreement, specifically the newly established electronic platforms, the “343 app” and DETA.
79. WP.29 acknowledged the request of the Russian Federation, recommending an amendment of the Revision 3 of the 1958 Agreement – questions and answers document to address this matter.
80. The Russian Federation volunteered to prepare draft amendments to the Revision 3 of the 1958 Agreement – questions and answers document and submit it to World Forum for consideration at an upcoming session.
81. The World Forum considered the draft amendment to Schedule 4 of the 1958 Agreement (ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2018/165) and recommended its submission to AC.1 for voting.