15. The drafting coordinator of the IWG on WLTP presented ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRPE/2017/7 on amendments to UN global technical regulation (GTR) No. 15 on WLTP. He also presented GRPE-74-02-Rev.1 introducing some changes to ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRPE/2017/7 and he referred to GRPE-74-03-Rev.1 as a consolidated version of both documents. He introduced the technical report on the further development of WLTP (GRPE-74-05). He clarified that the technical report was a consolidated version combining all phases of the development of GTR No. 15 up to now.
16. GRPE adopted ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRPE/2017/7 as amended by Annex V to this report and requested the secretariat to submit it to WP.29 and the Executive Committee of the 1998 Agreement (AC.3) for consideration and vote at their June 2017 sessions as draft Amendment 2 to GTR No. 15 on WLTP. GRPE also adopted the technical report (GRPE-74-05) as reproduced in Addendum 1 to this report and requested the secretariat to submit it to WP.29 and AC.3 for consideration and vote at their June 2017 sessions.
30. The World Forum recalled the oral report of the Chair of GRPE given during the 171st session (ECE/TRANS/WP.29/1129, paras. 41-43) and approved the report.
119. Submitted for consideration and vote, the proposal for Amendments 2 to UN GTR No. 15 on the Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) (ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2017/98, ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2017/99, ECE/TRANS/WP.29/AC.3/44) was established in the UN Global Registry on 21 June 2017 by consensus vote of the following Contracting Parties present and voting: Canada, China, European Union (voting for Cyprus, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom), India, Japan, Malaysia, Norway, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, San Marino, South Africa, Turkey.
120. The representatives from Canada, Kazakhstan and the United States of America abstained to vote.
WP.29/2017/98 | Proposal for Amendment 2 to global technical regulation No. 15 (WLTP)
WP.29/2017/99 | Technical report on the development of Amendment 2 to global technical regulation No. 15 (WLTP)