41. The World Forum recalled the report of the Chair of GRPE on its seventy-eighth session (ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRPE/78) and approved the report.
140. Submitted for consideration and vote, the proposal for Amendment 5 to UN GTR No. 15 – Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedures (WLTP) (ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2019/62, ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2019/63 and ECE/TRANS/WP.29/AC.3/44) was adopted on 26 June 2019 by consensus vote of the following contracting parties present and voting:
13. The expert from EC, leading the drafting coordination of IWG on WLTP, introduced ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRPE/2019/2, GRPE-78-21-Rev.1 and GRPE-78-25-Rev.1 proposing the draft Amendment 5 to UN GTR No. 15. as well as the corresponding report GRPE-78-03-Rev.1 on the development of this amendment.
14. GRPE adopted ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRPE/2019/2 and GRPE-78-21-Rev.1 as amended by Addendum 1 to this report and requested the secretariat to submit it to WP.29 and the Executive Committee of the 1998 Agreement (AC.3) for consideration and vote at their June 2019 sessions as draft Amendment 5 to UN GTR No. 15. GRPE also adopted the technical report (GRPE-78-03-Rev.1) as reproduced in Annex VII. GRPE requested the secretariat to submit Addendum 1 and Annex VII of the session report to WP.29 and AC.3 for consideration and vote at their June 2019 sessions.
15. The Chair of the IWG on the Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedures (WLTP) reported on the ongoing activities (GRPE-77-22). He briefly introduced the draft Amendment 5 to UN GTR No. 15 (GRPE-77-17) and the draft Amendment 2 to UN GTR No. 19 (GRPE-77-18).