65. The Chair of GRVA reported on the results of its third (special) session (for more details see the report of the session ECE/TRANS/WP.29/GRVA/3).
66. WP.29 supported the activities of GRVA and agreed establishing the four IWGs as proposed.
67. WP.29 agreed that IWG on FRAV would be co-chaired by the representatives of the United States of America, China and Germany.
68. WP.29 agreed that IWG on VMAD would be co-chaired by the representatives of Canada, Netherlands and Japan.
69. WP.29 agreed that IWG on EDR/DSSAD would report to GRVA and GRSG and would by co-chaired by the representatives from the Netherlands and Japan. WP.29 also agreed that a co-Chair from North America would be appointed.
70. The Chair of GRVA informed WP.29 that the current Task Force on Cyber Security and Over the Air software updates would be transformed into an IWG. ToRs would be updated at a later stage, if necessary.
71. Upon request by the Chair of GRPE, the group would be updated on software-update related elements by GRVA experts.
72. WP.29 noted that GRVA was working on considerations related to software updates and life-time provisions in the context of its cyber security and software updates activities, and that the involvement of WP.29 should be envisaged.